Monday, June 24, 2019

Fumari Hookah Carrying Bag

Fumari Hookah Carrying Bag (Medium)

Fumari Hookah Carrying Bag (Medium)

This thing works for what it does. The only thing I have a hard time with is that they said it was small but I was able to hold much more pieces. If there was a mini size on amazon I would have bought that instead of this but yea. Its huge. You will be able to put 3-4 small hookahs in this bag. Anyways its a good product.

Very happy with this product! Came quick and way before my promised arrival time. Works great for my medium sized hookah. Only thing I would want would be zipped side pockets. Overall, happy with my purchase though.

Great size, got here very fast, but its not as padded as I would have liked. But I DIY'ed some cushion and it works great!

Works great and has a lot of space!

I put my large hookah in it and it the straps pop, so I had to pay 15 dollars to get it fixed.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Carry your hookah, accessories and tobacco with style. A convenient hookah bag with the exclusive Fumari logo.
  • The Fumari hookah bag is available in 3 sizes, with inside pockets for easy storage of accessories, coals and tobacco.
  • A quilted fabric construction ensures maximum soft cushioning and support for the fragile parts of the hookah. Heavy duty shoulder strap allows easy and safe carrying anywhere.
  • Summer is almost here! Get your hookah bag today and explore the outdoors while enjoying a relaxing hookah smoke
  • 1 item - photo is for example of all sizes - this is the medium one . Medium is 23" long by 11" wide and fits small hookahs and medium hookahs except the single hose Medium Stainless Hookah Pipe

Description

Now you can carry all your hookah accessories, flavors and the hookah itself together in safety and style. They are custom designed to fit Fumari Mini, Small, Medium or Large Hookahs and have inside pockets perfect for easy storage and access to your favorite accessories. The Hookah Carrying Bag comes in four sizes to fit your hookah. See sizing listed below to determine which will be the perfect fit for you! Quilted fabric construction ensures a soft ride for the fragile parts of the hookah. Its heavy duty shoulder strap allows for easy carrying anywhere you take your hookah and the Fumari logo lets everyone know that you only go for the very best.



A need thing if u bring your pipes to friends houses

Excelente

Very good

Cool bag

love this bag. fits perfectly for what I needed it for

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment