Sunday, June 30, 2019

Hookah Mouth Tips 50 pieces - Mouth Piece Will Fit Khalil Maamoon Hose - Male Plastic Tip

Hookah Mouth Tips 50 pieces - Mouth Piece Will Fit Khalil Maamoon Hose - Male Plastic Tip 3.5"

Hookah Mouth Tips 50 pieces - Mouth Piece Will Fit Khalil Maamoon Hose - Male Plastic Tip 3.5

The only types of tips I use when smoking hookah. The other ones I ran across are flimsy and I can never get a good pull. If I’m going out I always take one with me Incase the establishment doesn’t carry these. The best thing is they are all prepackaged.! I’ll be ordering more soon.!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Durable plastic washable material.
  • 3.5" long will fit Khalil Maamoon hose or similar.
  • Assorted colors: pink, white, yellow, red, blue, green.
  • Perfect for smoking in group.
  • Each mouthpiece is individually wrapped.

Description

Excellent quality mouth tips, 100% washable for more than 1 use, will fit any khalil maamoon hose or similar style, 3.5" long, each individually wrapped in a bag of 50 pieces, colors are assorted, excellent option for smoking in groups.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment