Monday, June 24, 2019

Large Hookah Bowl

Large Hookah Bowl Black

Large Hookah Bowl Black

Well made bowl and the color was exactly as shown online. My only issue and this was strictly my fault was that this bowl is for a hookah with a very large tip. It still works for my hookah, which is a double hose and regular size, but it fits a tad bit loose. On the bright side, it holds more shisha than the bowl I'm replacing.

Exceeded my expectations

Pairs nicely with this sellers grommets. Fits on both of my hookahs which are two different sizes. Thanks!

Awesome hookah bowl. Perfect fit.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Large Size
  • Holds 22-25g Shisha
  • Ceramic Bowl

Description

This large ceramic hookah bowl comes in 4 different colors and holds 22-25g of shisha. Great for replacing an old/broken bowl.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment