Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Never Exhale Zebra Smoke Glass Hookah

Never Exhale Zebra Smoke Glass Hookah Shisha

Never Exhale Zebra Smoke Glass Hookah Shisha

I love my mini hookah. It's great for travel, camping, and short hookah sessions with friends during games nights. It's not super high quality or anything, and the color you get is totally random (I got green, and I like it), but I mean it's so cheap, can you really actually complain about anything? It's cute, small, and it works.

Love this tiny hookah. It's pretty portable, and I always manage to get good, thick smoke from it. Very easy to clean. The hose provided is fairly short so I ended up using a different, longer one. Note that the color they send you is randomized - I was hoping to get the pink one, but I got a cute lavender purple one instead.

This was a fun little product. It was what I expected it to be and comes in great colors. I felt this was perfect.

I bought this for my sister.... She loved it.. and this green hookah is so cute and small! Comes with everything you see on the picture and a small box ready to use... make sure you wash it though!!!

This is a nice upgrade from what I had before. I like how big it is, and yet for those of you who need to keep it hidden, it breaks down into easily concielable parts. I love having a hookah with an actual hose to smoke out of, and I like the fact that this hookah has another place where a hose could be attached, although of course it doesn't come with another hose, or a spare rubber garment. This hookah smokes very smoothly which is nice, and you get a bunch of choices of base shape and color which I appreciate a lot. The only drawback to this is that it seems to be made of really cheap materials, and it doesn't come with any brass screens which are desperately needed. It's also really hard to assemble when you first get it. I guess you get what you pay for, and this is really reasonably priced, but if mine were to break today, I probably wouldn't buy this product again unless I was broke, in which case it is a pretty good hookah.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Available in 6 colors: Green, red, blue, pink, white and black
  • Colors is randomly selected
  • Strong and durable and yet light weight at approximately 1 lb.
  • This hookah has strong vase and the hookah itself is sturdy and strong so will not break easy
  • Hits just like a big hookah

Description

Comes in with multiple colors, pictures show all colors variants. Color of the hookah is randomly selected, this is a glass hookah. Hookah is portable, durable and strong. It is 9 inches tall. The bowl is bigger than normal. The bowl is deep so you can fit a lot of tobacco in it. The vase has a beautiful design and is made out of thick cut glass so it will not break as easy as others. This hookah is very durable. Also the vase and bowl are sturdy. The hookah will not wobble and fall like other hookahs. This hookah can move from place to place without falling and breaking because of its sturdy design.



Bought one for myself at the beginning of the year and it was black wich was okay. Bought one for a friend and its also black :/ little disappointed in that.

My best friend seriously flipped when I bought this for her. We had a great time with it, and it worked pretty well.

Obviously, this is not going to be the highest quality hookah, so know that. I have never owned a hookah and I was sick of paying hookah bar prices, so I decided to make the leap and purchase my own. The hose is very cheaply made, and the rubber seal broke almost immediately, meaning it always slips into the hose insert, but no big deal.

The seals seem fine for the most part, and it gets the job done.

Bottom line: for $25 i was able to buy everything I need to starting using it right away, and this hookah was the least expensive of all!

when i ordered this item it came the day when it said itll come 3 days quick when i opened it, it had everything ready to use and im happy because of the results

this is the first hookah i have bought and i was kinda worried of not knowing how to use it but it does come ready to use. its really easy and simple. i do recommend for beginers like me. mine came in red, i didnt expect it to look that nice for that price but is not bad at all im really happy with my purchase :)

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment