Saturday, November 2, 2019

Hookah Flavor Savor Bowl Cover Nara Prestige Km Clay Vortex Heat

Hookah Flavor Savor Bowl Cover Nara Prestige Km Clay Vortex Heat Management

Hookah Flavor Savor Bowl Cover Nara Prestige Km Clay Vortex Heat Management

no more burning flavor when you are at the end of your smoke

Was a little skeptical when I bought this, but I was very pleasantly a surprised on how well it works...

I had issues getting my product, but the staff went above and beyond to make me happy with my purchase. As far as the product it self goes I love it and it make a big difference in cooking and burning.

I Love this simple clever hookah accessory!
It makes the shisha last much longer without that immediate burning flavor. I pushed mine up just a bit from the center so the 'spring' is lifted in the center, just above the foil. Then, added 4 cocoa charcoal squares. It's perfect!
The one I received is slightly different than the pic...but better..it has a small wooden piece at the end so you can adjust or move it by hand as needed.

Very useful


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Keeps Shisha From Scortching
  • Fits Almost Any Bowl

Description

The Hookah Flavor Saver is the most simple hookah accessory you will ever use. It simply makes a quarter inch gap between your coals and foils. You will never scorch your shisha again. So simple, yet so awesome.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment