Tuesday, November 26, 2019

15 Pack Ego Silicone Sucker Stand Base Holder for Vapor Tanks and Battery Vaporizer Pens (Electronic

15 Pack Ego Silicone Sucker Stand Base Holder for Vapor Tanks and Battery Vaporizer Pens (Electronic Cigarette Personal Vaporizer Ecig Electronic Cicarette Vape Pen NOT Included) Assorted Colors USA

15 Pack Ego Silicone Sucker Stand Base Holder for Vapor Tanks and Battery Vaporizer Pens (Electronic Cigarette Personal Vaporizer Ecig Electronic Cicarette Vape Pen NOT Included) Assorted Colors USA

So these are a bit big for the typical thin 510 thread battery, but I hacked it by cutting "x" at the bottom so that I could push the battery through slightly. Once I did that it worked as it should.

So I just received these and they work great for one of my e-pens but the other is too skinny. I should of read the dimensions before I bought it. I do wish that they would emphasize more that it only fits one size tank. Other than that no issues.

These handy little stands are useful for keeping your vape from falling over. We were unsure of what size to get and saw somewhere that these will fit a AA battery perfectly. So we went by that and . . lo & behold . . . fits great.

Keep your vape pens standing up so the oil or juice stays on the element! I have a hand full of the 15,000 mAh batteries, eGO sized, and these little holders work really well for these. The shops sell these for about a buck a piece but I bought 15 on Amazon and shared with my friends. These little stands will suction to a glass or marble counter to further increase stability. A very nice design touch.

Made well but made for a large pen. hole size is 1/2" but could be stretched to 5/8" maybe. To bad my pens are smaller because this is a great idea and they look nice :(


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Assorted Colors
  • Simple way to display units
  • Effective
  • Keeps units, batterys, tanks safe
  • Helps prevent damage

Description

These silicone stand/ holders are great for battery's, tanks, and full units15 PACK Assorted colorsSHIPS FROM THE USA...



These are super useful around the house to not knock it over and keep it upright. Nice quality. Sticks better to harder surfaces versus wood/tables, etc. Careful though, I don't know why but kids are drawn to these haha.

Works with any standard cartridge Vape pen and it sticks to almost any surface! I don’t have to lay my pens down anymore because the suction cup keeps them up right!

Perfect, Shipped on a slow boat from c___a.. don't expect fast shipment but product was perfect , Fit only the size of a AA battery.. I'm very pleased

I no longer fear tipping over my vape pen. Have lost 3 previous to being knocked over on its base and cracking. Love switching the base holder too.

They are nice little suction cups. They do not fit a 22mm vape pen or bigger. I do use them for my tanks/atomizers to hold them upright when not in use or for filling. Nice colors. I kept a few and gave a few to the local vape shop that has been good to me for showing off pend and tanks and a few to a friend. It will stick to a smooth surface. Will fit the smaller vape pens.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment