Monday, November 25, 2019

New 24" Hookah Skull Skeleton Huka with

New 24" Hookah Skull Skeleton Huka with Briefcase

New 24

If you are looking for a truly unique and all around cool hookah this is it. The design is amazing and it really has that unique feel to it that you don't see too often. There are however a few things I personally found it needed for a great smoke session.

Let's start with the pros of this bad boy.
-Obviously the killer looks it has
-Large durable glass vase. I accidentally knocked the whole thing off the coffee table thinking I was doomed. Not one scratch.
-The case it comes with is spacious and very durable and definitely feels like it could take some abuse. I like the convenience in it being partitioned for the different parts of the hookah too. The inner design of the lining looks really cool and modern as well.
-Easy to assemble and disassemble.

Now for the wrath of cons.
-Though stylish, the skull bowl at the top is a pain to deal with. It is difficult to get the foil on for the coals in a way that makes it usable. I replaced it with a Vortex bowl and a Kaloud coal burner and the combination is amazing.
-The hose has a non-replaceable tip. This is common I suppose, but if you are looking at one of those cool mystique ice tips you better fork over the money for a new hose. *This is not a con if you don't have a preference of cold smoke. The hose works just fine*
-I've noticed there is some slight issues with air leaking, meaning somewhere this thing is not airtight. Because of this you cant quite get as good a draw as you would if it were. I haven't located the source of the issue but it should be an easy fix once I find it. It's worth noting that it is still a good pull regardless.

Overall this is great! I frequent the local hookah bar quite often and finally decided it was time to own one of my own. It was a little tricky to figure out at first how to properly maintain it and care for it. Instructions would've been a nice addition but we live in a digital age and a quick Youtube video taught me everything I needed to know. For what it came with it was a nice starter, but I wanted a little extra. I'm using a Nammor hose with a mystique freezable Ice tip, and a Vortex + Kaloud coal burner combination bowl. Two additions to this and it is near perfect! If this review helped please let the good folks at Amazon know! Let me know if you have any questions as well.

****************************************Follow-up Review***********************************************

I've smoked from this pipe quite a lot since my initial review so I wanted to give an update.

One thing that I absolutely hate about this pipe is that it has metal in it, namely on the glass vase at the top, and the ports from the purge valve and the hose adapter. This means RUST. DO NOT EVER LEAVE IT SITTING AFTER A SMOKE SESSION! This thing is challenging to clean especially after a build up of rust. This isn't a con if you are a clean freak but some nights it is just easy to forget to give your pipe that tender love and care and it adds up over time. I still absolutely love this pipe and definitely plan to hang on to it, but if I had the chance to buy it again I'd go with an Egyptian pipe as I hear (correct me if I'm wrong) that they are metal-free, and therefore rustproof. Another thing I found wrong with this pipe was the ball bearing on the purge valve. I couldn't for the life of me get a good draw from the pipe and found out that the ball bearing had become lodged in place. Replacing the ball with a slightly bigger one did the trick and gave me exactly what I needed. It is a simple fix, I actually got it free thanks to my local hookah bar, but ball bearings are cheap anyways. These are the only things I have to update on, everything else has continued to be perfect! This pipe has been through plenty of smoke sessions and performed excellently every time!

If this review helped please give me a thumbs up!

Beautiful hookah, bought as a gift for a friend and he was thrilled. They were out of the gold finish and immediately emailed me to tell me. Ended up getting a silver finish instead. Looks just as good. Only complaint is have is the skull shaped bowl that it comes with makes it difficult to fit tin foil securely over the top of it. But my spare bowl worked perfectly. 10/10

A+SSSSS

Awesome!

Luv it. It's a conversational piece.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 1 70" HOSE
  • TONGS, CERAMIC BOWL, STAINLESS STEEL TRADE
  • BRIEFACASE, STEM, GLASS BASE

Description

This is a Beautiful 24" Skull hookah. The vase is made out of glass with a Sandblast style and skull through out. What makes it one of kind is the wonderful look of the Skull shaft which is a 3D model with many skulls and red snakes. It is made out ceramic with Dark gray white and red colors. The whole hookah weight Approx 9 lbs. The body/shaft is a twist on, that makes the vase and the shaft be connected by just twisting it on and it will be secured preventing to fall easily like other hookahs that use rubber seal.The pipe (which goes inside the vase) is made out of stainless steel to prevent rust; it is screw on -easy to remove. The hose's diameter (inside) is big, which makes it easier and smoothly when you inhale. It measures approximately 70" long. The handle on the hose is made of wood, and to bring out the beauty the hose itself is made of PVC rubber and thread. The top ceramic bowl has the potential to handle high heat. Underneath the ceramic bowl there is a tray to prevent charcoal from falling. And it also comes with tongs to move the charcoal when is on, to prevent burning yourself. This hookah will make a great display on any part of the house, office, etc. Make your friend and Family member Envy you, on This one of a kind model that almost nobody has.Don't think because its a 1 hose hookah its made only for 1 person, the great thing about this hookah its that IT COULD ALSO BE CONVERTED INTO A 2 HOSE! By adding another hose and connector.



Looks amazing and works properly

I bought this for my hubby he love smokin on the hookah he loves it fast shipping great product

Came as described .. Thank you so much ..

This way surpassed my expectations. And it was a great feeling to watch my sons' eyes light up when he opened the package.

Came in great shape it was a gift for a friend . She's obsessed with skulls and she loved it . If I had not told her that I had a gift for her I might have kept it . 💀

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment