Saturday, October 26, 2019

The Sultana Personal Metal Hookah Mouth Tip with Royal Blue

The Sultana Personal Metal Hookah Mouth Tip with Royal Blue O-Rings

The Sultana Personal Metal Hookah Mouth Tip with Royal Blue O-Rings

The diameter is a bit narrow so it takes a bit more effort than using a plastic tip with a wider diameter, but I get tons of compliments on it and using it with a d-hose is perfect.

nice to carry around and have your own stylish tip

Would recommend this for anyone that wants to upgrade from the plastic tips.

It's very well made, the lines are smooth and clean plus the weight and feel are just right.

It fit without any problems on my hookah hose, stayed on and dragged in the smoke well without leaks.

A very nice addition to my mya hookah set, it's clean sleek and a nice conversation piece when going to hookah bars. A must have if into the hookah life.

This is a VERY, VERY nice mouth piece. Although I really don't think it's worth 25$. I have a SKUNK LABS mini rubber hookah. And the mouth piece definatly helps keep your face from being so close to the bowl you can't really see what your hitting all that well. It is very well machined. It came with a choice of RED or BLACK o rings to style up the piece. IT'S AWESOME, BUT NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Silver Hookah Mouth Tip made from Medical Grade Steel
  • BPA Free Metal Hookah Mouth Tip
  • Made in the USA!!
  • Premium Metal Hookah Mouth Tip with its own custom protective pouch
  • Hookah Tip, Shisha Tip, Nargile Tip

Description

With Hookah Chic's premier product, The Sultana, experience an unmatched level of sophistication when smoking Hookah. Instead of using a plastic tip, you can have the style and comfort of The Sultana Personal Mouth Tip. At Hookah Chic, our priority is to provide safe and high quality products. This drove us to manufacture in the United States. The fine quality of the BPA-Free Sultana mouth tip allows you to use, clean and reuse this personal mouth tip for years to come. We also provide a protective pouch to protect your mouth tip in your pocket or purse. Order now and start smoking the Hookah Chic way.



I am so excited that my Sultana hookah tip came in so quickly!

A little over a week ago, I was at my favorite hookah bar in Worcester with some of my girlfriends and I saw a guy at the table next to me using one of these puppies. I'd never seen anything like it before so naturally, I had to ask him where he got it from. Let's be honest, the are so much sexier than those ugly disposable hookah tips! I also noticed their table wasn't covered in wrappers and little florescent pieces of plastic (a major annoyance of mine- slightly obsessive compulsive, I know).

If you're into aesthetics, (which lets be honest, all of us are!) then you'll be excited to know you can even choose your own rings to customize the color. (I went with orange, LOVE IT!)

No more ugly plastic hookah "condoms" for me!

They are environmentally friendly, sleek, sexy AND improve the quality of your smoke.

For $20, this is a no brainer.

Excellent quality and great price!

Luxury

Perfect for hookah lovers. I wash it after use. Great gift to any hookah loving friend.

I smoke hookah at home and out in the city pretty often and I've never seen these tips before. I'm glad I ordered one. This hookah tip is awesome. It keeps me from having to share the hose with others and it looks and feels much better than those little plastic tips. I've only used it a few times now but each time people have asked me what it is and where I got it from. This thing looks good with the finish and feels solid. I'm glad I bought it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment