Monday, October 28, 2019

Fantasia Herbal Shisha 50g - Hookah Flavors (RAINBOW

Fantasia Herbal Shisha 50g - Hookah Flavors (RAINBOW BURST)

Fantasia Herbal Shisha 50g - Hookah Flavors (RAINBOW BURST)

I was happy to see that amazon now carries Fantasia herbal shisha and i couldn't wait to try it. I was not disappointed whatsoever. The flavor is great and so is the smell of it. Passionfruit & cognac, nice combination! If you like this you will not be disppointed. i do reccomend to use natural charcoal instead of the quick light ones for preffered flavor.

I had only smoked tobacco shisha before this and was curious about this. Love the herbal better. Less harsh and obviously no nicotine sickness for extended sessions. I got the mango and it seems like it was made with fresh mangos or something. I'm not kidding about any of this. One thing I would say if you get any of the herbal shisha is it does have a weird consistency, and to cut it up with a knife really small before smoking. I loved it enough to review it too.

I ordered three packages. They came BEFORE the time expected. They have longgggg lasting flavor. This is the honest best shisha I've ever bought!

I recommend this brand of shisha for regularly hookah smokers. Herbal shisha tends to last longer, and you can actually taste the flavor ! This particular flavor is my #1 !

Fantasia has the best flavored, longest lasting shisha. I prefer the sugar cane over tobacco, burns longer, tastes better..


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fantasia 50g Herbal Shisha Flavor
  • 100% Tobacco Free
  • 100% Nicotine Free
  • Over 20 Different Flavors to Choose From
  • Enjoy great smooth, taste with large clouds!

Description

Fantasia Herbal Shisha far surpasses the industry standard in providing quality exotic hookah tobacco that combines traditional culture with contemporary lifestyles. It is made in the USA and comes in many unique mouthwatering flavors. Available in 50g. Fantasia Herbal is 100% Tobacco Free.Fantasia master blenders precisely infuse exotic flavors allowing for a robustly full, and extremely thick smoke that stays consistent throughout your experience.



Product was exactly what I wanted. I use to smoke this brand all the time but they stopped selling it in my area. I love the flavors I got (purple haze and Blueberry). Seller has good customer service. Will order more flavors.

I like the variety of flavors, I didn't like that most of the tips are broken

YASSSSS! LONG LASTING, FLAVOR BURST, DEFINITELY ADIOS, LOL...

I personally liked it but forgot that i had experienced tge flavor once before and forgot i didnt care much for it taste. But product was overall great.

Amazing favors

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment