Monday, October 28, 2019

Blue Ceramic Hookah Head with Cover & Screen Hooka Shisha (Color different than

Blue Ceramic Hookah Head with Cover & Screen Hooka Shisha (Color different than Pic)

Blue Ceramic Hookah Head with Cover & Screen Hooka Shisha (Color different than Pic)

There are only two issues with this hookah head. The clamp and the notch to hold the hookah head tin cover down don't align, So it is kind of difficult to latch. Also the entire hookah head gets incredibly hot, but honestly once you understand that it gets hot, its not hard to avoid touching it with your bare fingers. Holds the tobacco well, lasts a long time and the coal lasts longer as well. Great product!

This is the first time I used a screen not foil and I think it saves a lot of time. The only thing is the burned pieces of tobacco stick to the screen but it's not terrible.

I bought this ceramic hookah head from texas hookah for the price, but it turned out better then I had expected when it arrived have used it non stop since I bought it and it seems of good quality I am sure there are better but for the price it was nice

the only thing I didnt like is that I bought a hookah head and 2 boxes of shisha from the same place and it costs me almost 17 dollars in shipping costs next time I will buy local

I purchased this because I was afraid that my hookah would fall over and burn the carpet. It did fall over several times but never burned the carpet because of this head. This thing works great, the shisha burns forever and it is much more convenient than using foil. Two disadvantages are that it takes a few extra minutes to get warmed up because of the thick metal and the metal gets really hot you will want to make sure you have tongs to mess with the cover or screen.

i bought a hookah that didnt have a head on top. while the color dosn't match it is a great product. i'm glad i got this because as soon as i used my hookah i did exactly what i thought i would do and that is knock it over. good thing the hot coal didn't get everywhere and i'm certainly glad i had this.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Combo Bowl
  • Includes windcover and screen
  • Blue color

Description

The large capacity ceramic bowls with integrated wind cover will fit on pretty much any type of hookah requiring a female bowl. They have the capacity to hold between 15-25 grams of flavored tobacco and comes with a new bowl, charcoal screen, & integrated wind cover. These bowls are very sturdy and makes for a longer more enjoyable smoke. Available in a wide assortment of colors.



I ordered this two days ago and for 10$ you get a lot for your money. I thought i was just getting the screen and the locking top; no no no upon further reading you get the bowl piece along with the metal screen and the locking top. Not a bad deal if you ask me you don't have to mess with getting it on, everything is done for you just pack and light. I'm pretty happy about the fast shipment and stoked about not dealing with tin foil and poking holes, every time! Thanks

This bowl is perfect replacement for my old bowl. The colors match and the wind screen is perfect. The little metal screen that holds the coal takes a long time to heat up thought is my only complaint

Love it

I am very happy with this bowl. I got it for the reusable coal screen and also for the coal cover. I have to say that I am very impressed with the cover. It locks tightly in place and feels very secure. The only issue I have had with it was trying to add a new coal, the metal clasp for the cover had heated up to a point that I was uncomfortable with, but really that's a common sense thing. Nice big bowl that holds a good amount of shisha. Be sure you have a wide grommet for this bowl. The narrow ones won't come close to making a seal.

KEEPS TOBACCO FROM BURNING TOO FAST

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment