Friday, April 19, 2019

New Age Charcoal Briquettes 33 mm Three Kings (box of

New Age Charcoal Briquettes 33 mm Three Kings (box of 10)

New Age Charcoal Briquettes 33 mm Three Kings (box of 10)

Great charcoal discs at a very reasonable price. I light and place the charcoal in a small footed cast iron pot (about 4 or 5 inches in diameter) ... in a few minutes when it is beginning to glow only around the outermost edges, I place just a few frankincense resins on top center of the warm charcoal so they can slowly melt and let the lovely light swirls of smoke and fragrance fill the air as I offer my gratitude and appreciation of the moment, do a little space clearing ritual and/or send prayers and blessings of the Highest Good For All....lovely meaningful little ceremony/ritual that can be done both indoors and outside to raise the energetic vibrations of an area and infuse loving kindness and goodwill to all into the environment/vicinity.

*Helpful Tips:
!. Place only a few incense resins on warm charcoal not burning red hot charcoal (otherwise you'll get a lot of smoke and the resins will heat up too fast and burn rather than melt, and it is in the slow melting that wonderful fragrances are released to offer their lovely qualities to the space and
those in it.
2. If you want to burn sacred wood, put the small chips or sprigs on the glowing red hot charcoal to release the fragrance and spiritual qualities of
the particular wood.

These are good coals. I live in an apartment and smoke my hookah on the patio. I used coconut coals in the past, but since moving to an apartment with a sprinkler system, I won't be able to use the stove to light those kind of coals.

These light up after a few seconds of flame on the edges of the coal and produce a sparkling wave effect as they ignite. They burn slow, I go with three at a time, and they last an hour on my setup, with 2 people smoking. They don't smell bad for charcoal and I don't really taste them in the smoke. They aren't as smooth as coco-nara coals, but the sacrifice for quick lighting anywhere you need to is worth the trade off. I've tried other charcoals and these are the smoothest insta-lights I've had.

The only complaint I have about these is that they don't burn evenly. When I clean the tray, I find chunks left over on the edges rather than at the center. That seems like a waste.

Great for what they are meant for! Don't compare them to Coco-Naras and you won't be disappointed!

Exactly as described. Perfect size for incense (resin) burning. The indentation on the charcoals are perfect for dropping the resin pieces or powdered incense. If using in a metal/brass burner, place a layer of sand underneath the charcoal to prevent the burner from overheating.

I've always used these charcoal disks for resin or lose incense and it's nice because it doesn't smell (probably why it's popular for Hookah), easy to light and burns for a good length of time.

We use these 33mm charcoal rounds in a stationary bowl. We use incense at a contemplative service one per week and use 2-3 of these to get the incense going at the start of the service. These are a nice size for our use, as we don't need them to burn long. We light them 10 minutes before we begin and add the incense only one time. They light easily and burn evenly. I will buy this brand again when we finish this box.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Three Kings brand
  • Quick Lighting Charcoals
  • 33mm size

Description

Three Kings Charcoals are the most traditional and well known hookah charcoals around the world. The quicklight round charcoals take only seconds to light up and come in 33mm or 40mm sizes.



These coals are exactly what I expected. I had bought a single roll before deciding to buy in bulk. The coals don't last that long and create a lot of ash. However, they are very easy to light and more convenient than the coals that need to be put in the oven. Be sure to wait for all the sparks to stop or else you'll be inhaling magnesium!

i have used these to very good effect so far. they don't always burn all the way through, but this has not been a problem. recommended for burning resin incense such as benzoin, frankincense or myrrh.

Long burning. Only had problems lighting one of the charcoals. I highly recommend getting tongs to handle the charcoals when lighting and placing in censor. I
found a 6 inch tongs and ordered it at the same time as the charcoal. Three Kings charcoal is the best brand on the market in my opinion. I've used it for years. The price for this big box of 100 is really cheap too. Win-win purchase.

I was so happy to receive my coals. Since I live in a very strict housing development, I had to stop using my natural coals because the smell gets trapped in the apartment. Quick lites are not the greatest, but in my situation 3 kings gets the job done....I am so satisfied with this purchase.

This brand is one of the best made. It is self lighting and burns evenly and lasts longer than any other brand I have used over the last 25 years. I buy no other brand but Three King's. It is priced less than other brands of this quality. I highly recommend this produce above all others.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment