Friday, April 26, 2019

Whip/Hose Replacement Accessory Hookah Shisha Silicone with Glass Hose Vaporizer

Whip/Hose Replacement Accessory Hookah Shisha Silicone with Glass Hose Vaporizer (18MM)

Whip/Hose Replacement Accessory Hookah Shisha Silicone with Glass Hose Vaporizer (18MM)

bought as a gift for the grandmother, she said it works wonderfully

Wonderful worked great for the price ! Wish it was a little longer “that’s what she said” or I would of rated the full 5 stars ⭐️ .. I would buy again !

Good quality! Only got a chance to use it once, my boyfriend dropped it and broke it, so that was a user error. Better than I expected though

Works even better than the whip/hose that came with my hookah, nice and flexible hose.

Nice quality


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Diameter of Silicone Hose : about 7MM / 0.27 inches
  • Made of High Qualtiy Borosilicate glass - 18 MM Glass Head
  • Herbal Aromatherapy - Whip/Hose Replacement. Pls Check The Size of Joint of Your Vaporizer
  • Length : about 95MM / 35inches, with FREE 2 extra replacement screens and 1 Black Brush
  • Size of Glass Head : 18MM, Fits 18MM Joint Herbal Aromatherapy Models

Description

Size:18MM

Model Number:whip

Shape:Straight Type

Material:Glass

Length:95MM



Fits my desktop vaporite perfectly. I wish I had thought to look on Amazon a year and a half ago. I have missed using this so much!!

Perfect

It's works great. Good value.

Fits good

Great for my aromatherapy vape box.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment