Saturday, April 27, 2019

Naar Coal 100% Natural Coconut Hookah Charcoal Cubes, Shisha Coals 1.75 KG, 126

Naar Coal 100% Natural Coconut Hookah Charcoal Cubes, Shisha Coals 1.75 KG, 126 Count

Naar Coal 100% Natural Coconut Hookah Charcoal Cubes, Shisha Coals 1.75 KG, 126 Count

I am an avid Hookah smoker, and have experienced great results from these charcoals. They do not change the taste of the hookah, its odorless and most importantly they last very long. I have posted two pictures that shows when I started the charcoal and the second picture is taken an hour later and have already change to hookah top once! The price is also a bargain, I purchased these from Amazon Prime and received very quickly. Will definitely buy again!!!!!

These are "spark free" coals. That means they basically fall apart into 4 dusty chunks after 10 minutes of use. They make your draws taste bad and smell bad and they're just simply so bad. But I bought these on purpose for that reason. You see, I have a group of "hookah friends" and we have hookah nights once a week. I dislike most of them but I'm in it for the relationship drama, I'm far too emotionally invested to stop hanging out with them. I mean, I JUST found out that Emily is a lesbian and so she MUST be cheating on her boyfriend. That's juicy. So anyway, I bought these garbage coals to use for when the hookah group comes over to my house to smoke. They are cheap, huge, and in all fairness, they do burn for quite some time.
They are the perfect coals to use for the people you don't actually want to share with.
Combine this with your worst tasting shisha (I really like using Al Fahkar's Strawberry Apple for that job) and you've got yourself the perfect worst hookah night ever. 10/10 I will buy these again

I tried these Charcoals and they seemed great. The ash is less than normal and they seem to be a lot less messy than normal coals that i have used in the past. The burn is very clean and it smells like real coals with no synthetics or chemicals in them. HAPPY CUSTOMER! Thank you.

These coals are amazing ! They last longer than any other coals I have ever used and are the best coals for a Smooth shisha. The coals were packaged very well, and the box was in great shape.I have recommended these coals to all of my friends who smoke shisha and even the hookah cafes I go to. So happy I finally found a long-lasting coal.

I rarely leave a review, but this charcoal is really good quality. Most charcoals have a stink to them where this has no smell. It also burns a lot slower than any other charcoal. I usually heat up two or three batches when I smoke. I only used about a batch to batch and a half half with this charcoal. You get a cleaner taste with this charcoal and the price seems to be the best per kilo.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% Natural Hookah Charcoal Made from Coconut Shell
  • Environment friendly, cube shaped
  • Easy to Light, Burns up to 3 time longer than other brands
  • Less than 3% Ash
  • Contains no Chemicals, No sparks, Sulfur free

Description

Naar Coal is premium 100% organic and natural Charcoals carefully made from compressed coconut shells. Our premium Indonesian Hookah charcoal goes through vagarious and careful production and does not include any inferior natural or raw material such as soft lumber, shrubs or saw dust and we assure you that Naar Coal products are also free of any unnatural ingredients such as brown coal, mineral carbo, borax sodium nitrate, limestone or any other additives. They are considered a green product as it is tasteless and odorless. Naar coal cubes are cut in precision size of 25mm x 25mm x25mm and offer the cleanest, most consistent and balanced heat for up to 2 hours for your best Hookah shishah experience.



Stays warmer over time, does not lose its heat, lasts longer than the rest of the coals that I've tried
Also it's a great bargain :)

By far the best natural coconut charcoal I have ever tried and I’ve pretty much tried them all.

I have been a hookah smoker for the past 15 years, and I smoke almost every day.

It’s a great value, there is more weight and more pieces at a lower price.

The size of each cube is great, it lasts longer and makes it very easy to manage the heat.

Since it’s all natural I have not experienced any odors or headaches that I used to get with some of the other brands.

There is very little ash residue to make a mess and easier to clean up.

The photos were taken about 30 minutes into smoking the same bowl and since my set up requires more heat these charcoals are excellent.

I like the fact that they give you lots of coal in the box. Once you are able to get the coals burning they burn well for a long time. Highly recommended

These really last awhile! As far as Ash, they're like every other coconut brick I've used.

My last coals were Ecocha coals, and these last noticeably longer and smoke just as clean.

Amazing product, Smooth burning, long lasting, and can't imagine a better product. Made with coconut shell. All my hookah friends love it! It was introduced to my local hookah bar and they swear by it. If you are looking for coal for your hookah, look no further. This is it! Plus the packaging is stunning. Imagine that. A box of coal that looks great on my shelf!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment