Sunday, December 15, 2019

Mystique Ice Tip 2.0 (Chiller Ice Tip for Hookah

Mystique Ice Tip 2.0 (Chiller Ice Tip for Hookah Shisha)

Mystique Ice Tip 2.0 (Chiller Ice Tip for Hookah Shisha)

I'm writing this while I'm using this for the first time. So far I'm totally impressed. I use a DHose which is too narrow for the Ice Tip but you can still use it, but it will be really tight. I normally put ice in the base, but this is so much more effective. I will comment back after a few tries to see if my opinion changes.

Totally in love with my Mystic ice tip. This thing brings the hookah smoke to your mouth nice and cold.It stays cold for about 2 hours of use. I keep mine in the freezer when I'm not using it. I don't think that it makes more smoke like some reviews have said but if you are looking to up you're hookah experience this is a great place to start.

This ice pick is bigger and heavier than my other one and lasts a lot longer. Got it for 22 bucks delivered and am happy with it. It stays cool for up to 2 hours depending on set up and hookah smoking style and amount of people using it, I'm considering buying another to alternate with this one so i always have super cool smoke.

Smoke is awesome but the tip is waaaay to big for me..... It's a change from the tip that I normally have for my hookah....I like it nothing I would run out and buy myself. A decent change from the normal and it definitely gives off a lot of smoke and the ice packet things inside stay cold for a super long time. I am cool with it.

I was a little nervous buying this because I haven't bought anything like it for my hookah, but I am extremely happy with this! It lasted for two sessions. The cold takes out all burnt flavor and you're left with a cold cloud.

My only recommendation is you might want to buy a plastic hookah tip for over your hose so it's more snug. I don't have one and it doesn't bother me, but to each their own.

Super great. I'm going to order a second one for when I have more than one hose going.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 25% More Cooling Power!
  • Lasts 30% Longer!
  • More Durable!
  • Rounded edges/More comfortable
  • Counterfiet proof.. If it dosen't have our Logo and watermark its a Fake!!

Description

It's finally here!!! The makers of the original Mystique Ice Hose Tip have released the 2nd generation ice tip, The NEW Mystique Ice Hose 2.0!! What makes these ice tips different than the original? The M2 tips are far superior to what was already the greatest global invention that has ever been made for hookahs (according to many websites)! Our team of designers and engineers have come up with many new improvements that include the following: 1. 25% more cooling power! (our patented gel packs now fill the entire chamber! 2. Shorter and more compact design. 3. 30% thicker material! (virtually unbreakable and won't come apart.) 4. Accommodates more disposable mouth tips. 5. Chills smoke 30 minutes longer for extended smoking sessions! 6. Rounded mouth edges for a more comfortable experience! 7. More gel packs for the coldest smoke imaginable! 8. Custom Ribbon with our Logo! 9. Security Watermark to guarantee you have an original Mystique Ice hose tip! This will also help in distinguishing the poorer quality counterfeits that have been forged all over the world trying to copy our old design. Still made only in the USA, we know you will enjoy the Mystique Ice Hose Tip 2.0!!



Great product. Got it in 1 1/2 days!! Great price also. Around super happy. Will be ordering from this seller again. Beware of knock offs. If it doesn't have the band around it that says "Mystique ice Hose" its not real.

like chill and the cold feeling when smoking hookah. would reccomend to any hookah smoker.

Keeps cool for 45mins to an hour

Love this ice tip !! It’s packed full of ice packets. We be purchasing another one soon !!

Awesome!!! Keep the smoke cool while you inhale it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment