Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Amerikkah Regular Hookah Tongs with Stoker/Poker, 6"

Amerikkah Regular Hookah Tongs with Stoker/Poker, 6" L

Amerikkah Regular Hookah Tongs with Stoker/Poker, 6

I used these tongs mostly to sort out the ash I use for incense. I do use the tongs to also cover hot coals with ash in a burner. It's perfect for that purpose and it can handle small hot coals. Actually, the product is rather flimsy, but works well for it's purpose. I wish it were a bit more substantial, but I only paid $1 for it so I'm mostly satisfied. The little stick attached infinitely useful and acts as a sort of 'finger' for arranging hot coals/ashes.

Once it bent the tongs a bit, but was able to easily bend them back in place.

Love them, we have been using them for a few weeks now, they are a little thin so they tend to bent if you press to much.

I bent the tips in so that it will hold the coals with vary little pressure from me.

I do like how they have the poker with them. We use the poker ALOT

They are easy to use and clean but not that sturdy and durable. They bend easy.

Exactly what you asked for

Does what they are supposed to


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Stainless steel
  • Tongs with teeth
  • With stoker/poker

Description

Handy 6" stainless steel tongs with scalloped teeth. Has an included poker attached on a ring. With stoker/poker.



Great tongs. Does exactly what its suppose to do.

Dose what its supposed to

These are exactly what I thought I expected. They’re just the right size and made of a decent enough metal. Didn’t order it for the poker part of it so can’t comment on that. Otherwise, it makes for a good utensil for handling coals for hookah and bakhoor.

Exactly what I wanted. Certainly not the nicest tongs ever but for a compact and cheap set, they are perfect.

Note, the poker is a bit too wide for my tastes but will work in a pinch.

larger tongs works much better . much stronger

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment