Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Black Tonic Hookah Shisha Hose Washable + 20 Coco Nara

Black Tonic Hookah Shisha Hose Washable + 20 Coco Nara Tips

Black Tonic Hookah Shisha Hose Washable + 20 Coco Nara Tips

I had a small issue with the product but a quick email to the company and boom instant reply and I was able to figure everything out. I recommend this product!

This product arrived much sooner than estimated and was exactly what I was looking for. The tips are nice, but the hose is smaller than what the picture made it seem like. Friendly and professional service. Thank you!

Came promptly just what I ordered. My son was pleased. I would do business with this company again. I've never used this product I ordered it as a gift.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Black Tonic type hookah hose + 20 CocoNara style mouth tips
  • Color: Black
  • Length: 72" (6 feet)
  • Free shipping from Head Cold Hookah

Description

Black Tonic type hose with mouth tips



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment