Saturday, September 28, 2019

Al Fakher Herbal Shisha Mint Hookah Shisha Molasses Al Fakher 200gr

Al Fakher Herbal Shisha Mint Hookah Shisha Molasses Al Fakher 200gr Jar

Al Fakher Herbal Shisha Mint Hookah Shisha Molasses Al Fakher 200gr Jar

Great product

I have used Hydro Herbal , and hydro Stones and this brand so far and I liked this far better than the other two . This tastes very close to normal tobacco . It comes in a metal box , and inside there is a plastic container . It feels quality . Compare to Hydro herbal , this tastes a lot better . I did not like the stones , it takes 5 mins to heat up, doesnt even last more than 10 min per session . If you are looking for tobacco replacement , this is it !

 This is non tobacco tasted okay I just wasted my money..... I don’t like smells I can’t smoke this crap lol

Have been using this product for months. It's excellent, gives lots of smoke, is very refreshing, and even after hours of sharing with a friend, no headache or buzz. Highly recommend it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment