Friday, August 9, 2019

Exotica Brand Coconut Shisha Charcoal

Exotica Brand Coconut Shisha Charcoal Coals

Exotica Brand Coconut Shisha Charcoal Coals

Like the other guy, I smoke hookah every night. Generally I get the ecoal charcoal which are great, but decided I'd try these. They are really good, long burning coals. I feel like I have to remove ash more often with these. But my only real complaint is the cut along the sticks. There are 25 sticks with cuts to make 4 fingers of coal from each, the cut is so shallow that it's difficult to snap off once you break it in half. Luckily I have a vice on the table next to my charcoal starter and I can grip it in there to get the leverage needed. If they cut a bit deeper these charcoal would be a five star.

Everyday hookah smoker. Longest burning, cleanest charcoal on the market. Makes coco nara look like kingsford. 1.25 kg instead of 1kg like others


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 1.25Kg 100pcs "all natural hookah square charcoals" exotica brand Cocos
  • Similar to coco nara, mazaya and blaze
  • Premium coconut shells

Description

1.25Kg 100pcs "all natural hookah square charcoals" exotica brand Cocos, coconut. Similar to coco nara, mazaya and blaze.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment