Sunday, August 25, 2019

NEW 17" 1 Hose Hookah Skull W Snake Dark Soul Huka Special

NEW 17" 1 Hose Hookah Skull W Snake Dark Soul Huka Special Edition

NEW 17

If your buying this for decoration and for the looks then go for it. It's heavy, it looks really cool and it doesn't seem to be made cheaply I don't worry about breaking it and don't think it'll be a problem in the future. BUT if you're looking for a new hookah for the smoking experience stay clear of this thing it just doesn't perform well. I've given it plenty of time and smoked out of it quite a few times already, I purchased a new hose and a new bowl (the hookah flip which I'll probably review as well, it isn't good either) and nothing seems to make it any better. I had a small 12" Mya hookah before that was way better and cost a fraction of this. My advise get a "normal" hookah all the ones I've tried that are built for aesthetics do just that and don't smoke well.

----------updated-------------

I've given it some more time and it smokes better now, still not the best but better than my previous experience so I've added one star. I'd still recommend a "normal" hookah but if done right this one smokes well I realized I was adding too much water since it is such a small water bowl and with some adjusting I got a thicker smoke and was a better overall experience.

i picked this up at a smoke shop along the boardwalk in Hampton beach, NH a little while ago. it was sitting in a dark corner and looked kinda spooky and it was marked down to $65 dollars from its original price at the shop of $200. i had been looking for something dark and creepy looking to stick in my room for decoration so i got this. i did not intend to use it at first and just got it as a decoration but curiosity got the best of me so i ordered some hydro herbal tobacco free shisha and gave it a whirl. the hookah smokes very nice and the smoke gets nicely cooled and filtered by the small "pumpkin" vase that is hidden inside the skull. the vase is locked in with a twist lock system so it wont slip off when you pick up the hookah, although i still carry mine from the bottom so it cant happen in case the twist lock isn't attached right. the skull bowl that it comes with is very nice looking but it doesn't hold much shisha, maybe 10 to 15 grams, but that's plenty to last a while. with me and my brother smoking it a bowl lasted about 30 mins but i had to stop because the coals i was using burnt out (diamante quicklites). the hose is a standard hose with a wooden handle. i think i will use this around Halloween with some pumpkin pie or apple cinnamon flavored shisha to get in the spirit but keep in in my room purely as decoration for the rest of the year so i don't drop it or break it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Dark Soul heavy hookah
  • 17" tall very detailed and heavy hookah
  • Head Cold Hookah ships a 2 hose model instead of 1 hose
  • Black hoses, skull hookah bowl, retail box and all grommets
  • Awesome hookah!

Description



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment