Wednesday, April 24, 2019

10" Ice White Pumpkin Hookah w/ Briefcase (colors and styles may

10" Ice White Pumpkin Hookah w/ Briefcase (colors and styles may vary)

10

I actually bought it as a gift. It was beautiful and of good quality. Great for the price. Loved the carrying case.

I purchased this as a gift for my niece. I read the user reviews, both pro and con, and once again decided that if "you get what you pay for" is the prevailing rule, there can be very little dissatisfaction.

I was, once again, safe in that assumption.

I own several hookahs, for both decorative and shisha-enjoyment purposes. I share the experience with my family and friends and have happily engaged in the the preparation of a hookah for an herbal smoking "communion" (it's a lovely social experience) the same way I've prepared a good pot of tea for our group enjoyment.

And I was very happy to teach my niece, with the assistance of her boyfriend and my own daughter -- both experienced hookah enthusiasts -- how to properly assemble, load, enjoy, and eventually dismantle safely and wash and clean her own hookah with care.

The unit came with everything promised in a case which, though not the most incredibly well constructed, housed everything comfortably but securely. It barely made it out of the wrapping at the birthday table before it was loaded, lighted and enjoyed. This small, pumpkin-type vase design provided a VERY satisfying smoke and burned efficiently for about 20 minutes with each load, passed among six or seven users.

A note about parental discretion and judgment here: I wouldn't buy this for anyone who wasn't of age to buy tobacco products, but this is NOT a pro-tobacco hobby, I assure you.

If you're not familiar with hookah and the shisha smoked therein, there are indeed tobacco-based shisha available on the market -- generally not by mail order if your municipality regulates mail order tobacco, but I've found them and purchased them at local middle eastern and Indian markets. What is most widely available are purely herbal combinations in plentiful variety, which are simply herbs, molasses, honey, essential oils, and glycerin. The hot air that can cause further lung damage when discussing the harmful effects of smoking is mitigated with the use of cooling water here, though I am in no way saying "yay, this is like buying your kid a salad spinner!"

But I have found that hookah lounges, which crop up all over the place these days, are popular non-drug, non-alcoholic destinations for a lot of young people. And if having the "hookah lifestyle" as an acceptable alternative to some other indulgences I do indeed advise and admonish my youngsters against can provide a safer "let's lay around and have some fun" activity, then I'm all for it and would rather have that extra bit of controlling say in their choices.

Oh... and as for the unit itself, if I hadn't made this clear earlier: For a 25 buck hookah this thing did not disappoint.

fun little hookah smokes for about 45 minuets if your by your self about 30 with a buddy. its not made with great quality but it works and holds up a little abuse. if you are going to smoke avidly or with bigger groups i suggest you get a bigger hookah though. It smokes shisa (flavored tobacco for smoking in hookahs) great but anything "els" not so great.

I love amazon prime ordered this hookah on Friday got it Saturday morning. All was in perfect condition not cracks no breaks. Smokes smoothly but would recommended a vortex head. The case that comes with it is simply a metal mini trunk doesn't have grooves in it to keep the pipe Sucre might recommend putting paper or something in it when you travel. Only thing I don't care is the vase is yellow along with the hose going to have to paint it a different color.

Love it


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • super-convenient, high quality hookah
  • offers the modern design of a small sized hookah with all of the advantages of a large hookah

Description

This super-convenient, high quality hookah offers the modern design of a small sized hookah with all of the advantages of a large hookah , at a great price. The hookah provides for an enjoyable smoking experience, just like the large hookahs. The hookah is about 10'' tall. Actual product may vary slightly from picture, please read description carefully.



When it arrived I couldn't believe everything could fit in that very small briefcase!
It is a small hookah, but in terms of its functionality, it is the same as a large hookah (of course you should buy a bigger one if you smoke A LOT!)
Bottom line, I'm happy with what I bought!

Pros:
Small, functional, looks nice, fits in its SMALL briefcase.

Cons:
Built quality is not so great (cheap material!), you have to be very gentle with it while preparing/smoking
very small briefcase: you have to really think about how to fit all the pieces in the briefcase (cannot just throw everything in there)

The hoohah was good. The hose was a little cheap though but it works great and the person I got it for loves it.

I recieved my product broken BUT i was immediatly cpntacted after i emailed them,and they are sending me replacement parts and free product,I am VERY pleased i didnt expect to be called back so fast or be treated so kindly.

This is by far one of the best hookahs i have had. All of the smoking components are made of metal, but there is a little plastic on the outside. I replaced the hose with one from an old hookah i owned and it works great!

This Hookah bong is a great deal, though there are some problems going on in the middle. But MOTOBUYS had solved it real fast and they provide such good excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE. Guys it's a good recommendation to get it.! No regret. MOTOBUYS IS farmost best seller i ever met. This girl Lara who called me, she is such a professional person and knew the customer right. PERFECT!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment