Monday, April 22, 2019

10" 1 Hose Mini Pumpkin Hookah Pink w/

10" 1 Hose Mini Pumpkin Hookah Pink w/ Case

10

Perfect. I got excatly what i wanted everything is all in this one package. It has all the supplies you need for your hookah and it has a safe place to pack it when you're finished.

I wanted a secondary small and portable hookah and this one is perfect! I got it in pink and it's not only cute but it smokes just as well as a full size hookah. I definitely recommend the "Pumpkin Hookah" to anybody, it's a sturdy little piece.

This was a gift to my sister on her Birthday, she loved it! Shipment was great what I expected, will sure buy and use again, Amazon rocks!!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hookah pipe
  • Hose, bowl, and tongs incldued
  • Color included in title

Description

The 10in 1 Hose Mini Pumpkin Hookah is a great little hookah that comes with a case, tongs, hose, and bowl. Actual product may vary slightly from picture, please read description carefully.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment