Sunday, August 25, 2019

Hookah

Hookah Diffuser

Hookah Diffuser

Great product overall. The smoke is a little cooler, although the difference isn't that huge. The noise that the hookah makes is much quieter when I use it so it's really good for when I want to watch movies or listen to music. It doesn't come with directions to put it on, but a quick google gave me three different ways to connect it. Just make sure that the down stem of your hookah goes about 3/4 of the way into the diffuser or it won't work

Only down fall on this product was that it didn't fit around our hookah stem but, I blame myself since I should have bought the bigger diffuser buton YouTube I found with cuts of a razor it worked very well and does a good job.
No more annoying sounds of the water bubbling since the diffuser cancels out that sound it hits so more smoothly and actually gives out a good volume of smoke

This was a bit big for my down-stem, but with some jerryrigging I managed to get it to fit (electrical tape). Now I can enjoy hookah while I watch movies in silence! Prior to installing this device it was next to impossible to hear anything over the roaring of my hookah.

They do as described, but I like the sound better.

I sent the email within minutes of ordering to let them know I wanted the small size. They responded the day after I got the shipping email to let me know they had in fact shipped the small size. It was a lot larger than I expected, but fit fine inside my tiny hookah. It does what it says, pulls smoother, less bubbles and noise, less splashing, seals well around the tube.

Great product, will always use one on my personal hookahs in future.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hookah Diffuser
  • Aerator
  • Less noise
  • Creates smaller bubbles
  • 1 Small Diffuser

Description

Our diffuser attaches to the bottom of your downstem and makes the draw on your hookah even easier. Instead of your water bubbling on each hit the diffuser smoothes everything out, for quieter, calmer hookah sessions.



This is what you are looking for, if you have a hookah at home this is an inexpensive must have

Works really well, unfortunately it removes the signature bubbling sound from the hookah and makes it sound more like a "fizz".

Good quality in both sizes

Had to cut it to make it fit my khalil mamoon, but that took two seconds. I wouldn't say you get more smoke from the hookah but the pull is definitely smoother and quieter. Definitely recommend.

It is worth to every single penny, it quiet down Hookah sessions

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment