Saturday, June 22, 2019

Voodoo Hookah Coconut Charcoal 54

Voodoo Hookah Coconut Charcoal 54 Pc

Voodoo Hookah Coconut Charcoal 54 Pc

Takes longer then stated to ignite

I've used many different brands of coals and recently discovered these at a nearby smoke shop. I'm sold after the first box. When you first open the box you'll notice how well they are cut. I'm not sure what everyone leaving reviews is using to light their coals, but they light quick for me and burn evenly ( I use a single electric stovetop to light mine.)

Pros-
-Burn evenly and last around 45 minutes.
-No odor ( being odorless is huge for me because some have a smell that make me sick to my stomach.)
-Perfectly square cut to fit into my Kaloud.

Cons:
None so far.

I highly recommend giving these coals a try you won't be disappointed unless they just happen to be a bad batch or something.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% Natural Coconut Charcoal
  • 54 pieces per box!
  • No need to flip or rotate
  • Unique design for optimal hookah sessions!
  • Better and smoother flavor than wood, its coconut charcoal

Description

Voodoo Natural Coconut Charcoal, 54 pieces, is made exclusively with a special design that allows oxygen to pass for a consistent even burn! 1-2 minute ignite time. Box dimensions: H 4.5 in. x W 3.25 in. x D 3.25 in.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment