Friday, May 3, 2019

Water Pipe Expanding Water Beads - for a Cooler, Smoother Draw and Cleaner Piece - Four Different Color

Water Pipe Expanding Water Beads - for a Cooler, Smoother Draw and Cleaner Piece - Four Different Color Choices in a Limited Edition YippyGroove StashTin (Grass Green)

Water Pipe Expanding Water Beads - for a Cooler, Smoother Draw and Cleaner Piece - Four Different Color Choices in a Limited Edition YippyGroove StashTin (Grass Green)

They work quite well and really do keep everything cleaner. Better if you use them chilled and put more in than you think you should. I read to put them up to the line the water normally would be, but the hit was very harsh, so I more than doubled the amount of beads and it was SO MUCH better. Don't pull as hard as you would with water because your throat will be hit massively. Enjoy!

So far I am enjoying these. The directions said to use half the pack at a time. I used a quarter of the pack and it was still way too many. Not sure if I have a small piece, but I do reccomend only using a small amount at a time.
I use them with enough water to cover the stem of my piece and it hits nice. They cool the water down and they look really neat.
I've been rinsing and reusing the same ones for a week and they show no sign of needing thrown out yet. They also make it easier to clean resin and junk from my glass as well.
Definitely worth the small price for a cool addition to my stash. Will order more when I run out.

I put 30 in water and took pictures every four hours to find that they didn’t get as big as I thought they’d get.

69 of these fit into my smallest bong with just a little more room to add about 10 more.

Edit: It's been a couple days and I'll never use water in a bong again, I'm hooked. I put some in a waterless bong andeven in that, it's amazing.

Colorful, hold their shape well. I change mine about every third time I clean. They help the rubbing alcohol clean the glass, too! Just be sure use some sudsy water after! Fuschia and Blue are the brightest colors. Green not so much. I have bought them many times!

These are so cool, certainly multi use too... not only do they work great as 'Water Pipe Diffusers' making your smoke much more smoother and expansive ... but you can use them for plants in vases or other crafts too ..

I ordered a pack of CLEAR and was surprised to receive 2 little packages that expanded well and filled a standard jelly jar. they're quite an illusion as well!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Smoother, cooler draw and piece that stays cleaner longer
  • Tar and resin collect on beads rather than your pipe
  • Colorfast, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
  • Fun to just play with, too! Freeze the hydrated beads for 15 minutes for an even cooler experience!
  • Contains one 10-gram bag of expanding water beads--5 grams yields 1 quart (4 cups) of hydrated beads

Description

IMPORTANT!!!-HYDRATE THE BEADS BEFORE ADDING THEM TO YOUR PIECE!!! YippyGroove Expanding Water Pipe Beads, for a smoother, cooler draw every time. Tar and resin collect on the beads vs your glassware to keep your piece cleaner and fresher. YippyGroove Water Pipe Beads are colorfast, non-toxic and safe for the environment. They are fun to just play with, too! Freeze the hydrated beads for 15 minutes for an even cooler experience! Contains two five gram bags of expanding water beads--5 grams yields 1 quart (4 cups) of hydrated beads. Use one packet for your piece and the other one to just play with! Add just one packet to at least 8 cups of water and let hydrate for 8 hours or overnight. Pop a few hydrated water beads into your piece and get ready for a totally chill and far out smoking experience! If they get smelly or dirty, toss them and hydrate another packet.



Work exactly as described. Actually made my hits smother. Works best when refrigerated.

it's fun to rehydrate these beads and they are very effective in cooling the smoke and allowing an easy draw

Neat little item, they expand quite a bit, cool little tin, big enough for a pack of papers or similar items.

Works great as long as you only put a small amount! If not they will consume your water pipe/bong.

They work really well in keeping my paraphernalia clean and the draws are smooth.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment