Thursday, May 30, 2019

Deezer Charcoal Coals 33MM Regular Size - 100

Deezer Charcoal Coals 33MM Regular Size - 100 Pieces

Deezer Charcoal Coals 33MM Regular Size - 100 Pieces

Works well but I prefer the deezer gold. They light much faster and last longer I think. Also holds together better when done and don't instantly fall into ashes when you move. Yes, deezer gold much better even though again these aren't necessarily bad.

I love deezer coals. They are quicklight but be sure to keep them in an air-tight container when you're not getting one out. Once the oxygen gets into them, they have a nasty habit of throwing huge sparks, or even breaking apart while you're lighting them. I had to replace a piece of my carpet because one of mine exploded before I learned to keep them in a tupperware. As long as you store them properly, they're awesome.

Great price, light quick, burns evenly, and stays lit for a decent amount of time. We didn't have adjust these coals much and lighting was super easy.

Perfect For Hookah!

Nice products


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Entire box of coals
  • High quality, easy light
  • Long lasting
  • No metallic after taste
  • Save money on an entire box

Description

Source of trust & quality made for hookah & incense. Quick flame charcoal made from natural Oakwood long lasting natural flame.



when i got them i was disappointed by how small they were,
but they last surprisingly longer then expected, a good 30 min!

It burned nicely, I was satisfied with its outcome.

Love them. I use them to put incent pebbles on them to make the house smell good. Wish they burn longer.

Lights up really quickly but doesnt last that long.

Some of the best coals I have ever used. Will be ordering more in the near future. I love them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment