Monday, May 6, 2019

Instant Charcoal for Shisha, Hookah, Argila, ceremony, church, event- Fast light and Slow burning 40MM (6

Instant Charcoal for Shisha, Hookah, Argila, ceremony, church, event- Fast light and Slow burning 40MM (6 Rolls - 60 Tablets)

Instant Charcoal for Shisha, Hookah, Argila, ceremony, church, event- Fast light and Slow burning 40MM (6 Rolls - 60 Tablets)

I’ve had trouble with charcoal in the past not lighting well, or not lighting at all. I’m always a little skeptical to try out a new brand, but I’m glad I did! This charcoal lights SO quickly, and I don’t have to hold a flame to it forever, it takes seconds to get going! I will absolutely be purchasing these in the future again and again!

I burned up like a champ!!!!

I love the product. It’s bigger than everything I tried before, lasts longer and it lights fast and easy. I fo recommend it.

I tried different brand but this is a good quality and also arrived On Time i really recommend it

Tasteless and good for hookahs if you are looking for coals this one's good!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Instant Charcoal 40MM
  • Special Charcoal - Fast lighting and Slow burning
  • Used with Hookah , Argila, ceremony , church , event

Description

Instant Charcoal for Shisha , Hookah , Argila, ceremony , church , event- Fast light and Slow burning 40MM



These are the best charcoal briquettes I’ve found yet. I’m only buying from here from now on.

Burns evenly

Arrived on time. Easy to turn use. Unlike other products I have used

First time buying this product. I was amazingly shocked how well it worked. It lasted longer than the other charcoals.

Very easy to light and long lasting.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment