Saturday, May 18, 2019

Hookah Hose Adaptor Splitter 1 To 2 Connector Shisha Joint Auto-seal Smoking Accessories (Gun

Hookah Hose Adaptor Splitter 1 To 2 Connector Shisha Joint Auto-seal Smoking Accessories (Gun Metal)

Hookah Hose Adaptor Splitter 1 To 2 Connector Shisha Joint Auto-seal Smoking Accessories (Gun Metal)

Good product if your looking to double hose your session. I reccomend that you dry you completely when your done. As a result, water and evaporation tends to build up which may lead to corrosion. Overall works great and we enjoy it, coming from a hookah smoker that owns over 10 hookahs, hope this helps.

The product is good and does what it intends to. The only downside is even if you dry it after using like I do Everytime, it still will corrode over time, which is going to make you buy more or just not want to waste your money.

Excellent product exactly what I needed. Now my friend and I can both enjoy my hookah without having to share a hose. The flow of smoke is smooth like it came part of my hookah. Sleek look. I would definitely recommend.

Serves its purpose

Fits well on my Khalil Mamoon stem and works with my Khalil Mamoon hoses.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Easily to use,just simply take it into the hookah connector hole
  • 1 to 2 joint support to one or two or more people smoking together
  • Can be used on most hookahs,like the Syrian, modern and all the Egyptian style
  • Size as the second image showed,the adaptor is not including the hookah showed in picture
  • Hose Length: 1.8M (70.8inch)

Description

1-2 Hookah Hose Adaptor makes smoking fun and share with friends together.Easily to use ,no need to uncrew the air valve .AND you can purchase the hose together with the adapter.



good

Awesome!!!!¡;!;

Great product wasnt expecting this type pf quality!

Absolutely perfect! We had doubts with the pull from each hose, but it was exactly what we needed. We also brought different hoses for ours because we use the ice tips ! But I would recommend!

good idea

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment