Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Hookah Accessories Shisha Nargila Colas

Hookah Accessories Shisha Nargila Colas Tongs

Hookah Accessories Shisha Nargila Colas Tongs

5 stars, cause you can't beat that price and the tongs are decent. You'd very likely find worse tongs for a higher price. Seems that people have had different experiences with the tongs. Maybe that is a difference in expectation or different sellers or a change in the products production. Either way, my experience is solid. The tongs don't bend too easily. I could bend them if I tried to, but in normal use they should not bend. Comes with a nice poker, which I always file down to have a sharp point with these type of tongs. Which makes poking holes extremely easy. It is attached to your tongs, so you won't lose it. The poker has a solid gauge in my opinion. My conclusion, probably worth it.

I gave these to a friend as a gift the had been using BBQ tongs to move her coals. She was super excited and sang to me their praise. Apparently the smaller size gives you more control of the coal and makes it easier to move it around your house with less risk of dropping the coal. She was really happy and it made her house safer. Two unburnt thumbs up!

I ordered these tongs on Christmas Eve, and did not receive them until January 13, despite having to wait so freaking long, I am somewhat pleased with these tongs. The ones showed in the picture is totally misleading, these are like "Artsy" tongs. I have 2 pair of the style shown in the picture, both of them I have to bend before every use to make them work (cheap aluminum). And these are like longer, and seem more durable, only thing I can note is when I got them they weren't parallel so I had to bend them to be, which wasn't that big of a deal. The poker on it works good, I can use it to help get resin out of my bubbler too, and it has a point at the end. It also has a fern leaf design on both of the sides.

Bought as a gift

These tongs are huge! Not like the little ones that come with a hookah. These are big tongs and work extremely well. Would definitely buy again!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Stainless steel tongs with teeth with stoker/poker
  • 1 pair of quality metal tongs and poker for hookah & nargila

Description

Do not attempt to change coals with your hand. Always use tongs. Our tongs are durable, fit for the job and will keep your enjoyment smooth and easy.



Exactly as pictured

Thanks

Very good price, works perfect, not great quality

These work great for hookah coals. Durable and NOT flimsy.

What can I say? Great tongs.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment