Saturday, May 18, 2019

CocoNara New Coconut Premium Lighting Hookah Hookah Charcoal Coals, 240

CocoNara New Coconut Premium Lighting Hookah Hookah Charcoal Coals, 240 Piece

CocoNara New Coconut Premium Lighting Hookah Hookah Charcoal Coals, 240 Piece

Love these coals!! I also love the seller reaches out to ensure, as a customer, I am satisfied with the quality of their product!! Highly recommend!!

it's good but one of the box has a little bit of smell when I light it

They work great burn smooth and even.

Nice charcoal
Small pieces

Quick delivery, great product. I only buy my coals here now. Best value for your money.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% natural charcoal
  • Coronary lasts 3 times longer
  • Clean & odorless and doesn't contain Sulphur
  • Nature friendly and doesn't produce spark

Description

Leaves less than 5% in ashes, easy to light, clean burning, odorless and tasteless, does not produce any sparks when lighting or using, economical and environmental friendly, not a single tree was cut to make this product .



Very easy too light. Provided a very good smoke and hit

This is the first time I buy these coals and they are great! They lasted over an hour for just 1 bowl. Towards the end they burned nice and slow for a smooth session! I'll be buying these again for sure!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment