Wednesday, May 1, 2019

32" 3 Hose Rotating Queen Rotator Hookah Silver

32" 3 Hose Rotating Queen Rotator Hookah Silver Pearl

32

Thank you for making my party a hit. Brand new arrived before time and exactly what I wanted.

I have had this for a while and it still works just fine. The first time I got this item it was damaged, but when I called the seller they sent me out a replacement part right away.

Great hookah!

works amazing! absolutely love it. only difference is mine wasnt plain blue it had flowers painted on it, sadly.

The hoohak was as described. It was everything i had expected and it looks and work great. Prefext for parties and get togethers.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Rotating Hookah
  • 3 Hoses, bowl, and tongs included
  • 3 Hose Hookah
  • Silver Pearl color

Description

The 32 inch 3 Hose Rotating Hookah is a large hookah. It looks great and gives excellent sessions. Comes with a bowl, hoses, and pair of tongs. Actual product may vary slightly from picture, please read description carefully.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment