Saturday, August 10, 2019

Voodoo Hookah Charcoal Coals- 100

Voodoo Hookah Charcoal Coals- 100 Pieces

Voodoo Hookah Charcoal Coals- 100 Pieces

These are perfect! They are amazing for my resin and dried incense, as well as my hookah. Unlike other coals, they burn at just the right temperature, and don't burn the shisha. They also last a long time, and I can diffuse a lot of incense (resin or dried flowers), or I can snuff it out and relight it later. They are amazing and I just ordered more.

Used for incense so can’t really judge “flavor”.
Good product

I use these to burn resin incense. I usually cut them in half, as the resin releases a lot of smoke when burned with these. (All pleasant, very little smoke released from the charcoal) Very good value for the money.

Cheap, minimal smell for burning my bakhoor. Let it catch and burn for a few minutes before placing your wood on it, it takes some time for the self ignite fuel to completely burn off. Otherwise, you'll get the scent of the wood tainted.

They work Quick shipping


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • V-Channel design improves airflow and even burn
  • 100 pieces, High Quality, Easy Light
  • Long Lasting
  • All natural, no metallic after taste
  • Save money on an entire box

Description

This purchase is for an entire box containing 100 charcoal discs. The box contains 10 rolls. Each roll contains 10 coals. Thus, each box contains 100 coals. Voodoo V-channel improves airflow and delivers an even burn.



Good Quality Charcoal. Easy to light and burns resins without any mess or re-lighting. I love these charcoals and recommend them to anyone looking for a quality product.

Great product. Burns right away and long lasting. You'll definitely have my business again.

Perfect size to use for incense !!!

Smoked with these for over an hour and they still had more to go. Burns longer than any other quick light coals I have used in the past 10 years. For $10 a box, these are a steal.

I really like it ! The only problem is that it doesn't come with instructions so you have to figure out how to put it together and how to use it .

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment